A durable, rapid-response food processing scale that enhances safety, efficiency, and productivity even in harsh environments!
The OHAUS Valor 2000 water resistant food scale sets a new industry standard with the winning combination of speed and durability. Available in both stainless steel and plastic housing designs, Valor 2000 offers large LED front and rear displays, food safety approvals and puncture resistant keypads, making it the premiere value scale for use in dry or washdown environments
Standard Features Include:
- Knife Proof Keypad Prevents Damage from Sharp Objects — Valor 2000 has a polycarbonate keypad that can endure contact with knives or sharp instruments used daily in demanding food preparation, processing and portioning applications.
- Flow-Thru Design Protects Valor 2000 in Harsh Environments — Safe to use in the weighing of liquids and in wet environments, Valor 2000 is NSF Certified and has an IPX8 flow-thru design which channels fluids that may enter the housing through strategically located drain holes, ensuring the scale remains clean and operational.
- Fast Speed and Large Dual Displays Allows More than One Operator to Easily Work on Valor 2000 — With less than a one second stabilization time and front and rear LED displays, multiple operators can efficiently utilize one scale for the same job.
- Stainless Steel Version Offered with Extra Check Weighing Mode — The Valor 2000 stainless steel models feature an easy to clean, rigid and protective 304 stainless steel top housing with check weighing mode, expanding its functionality.
Knife Proof Keypad Prevents Damage from Sharp Objects
The Valor 2000 is constructed with highly durable 0.5 mm (0.02”) thick polycarbonate keypad which is impact and puncture resistant. Valor 2000’s smooth glossy surfaces easily repel stains, moisture, corrosive fluids and food contaminants, and stainless steel models offer an extra layer of protection
Flow Thru™ Design Protects Valor 2000 in Harsh Environments
The flow-thru IPX8, water-resistant design allows for weighing of liquid components and can be used in harsh environments by channeling fluids that may enter the housing to strategically located drain holes, ensuring the scale remains clean and operational. The internal components and connections are silicone sealed to protect the scale from fluids and from condensation that may form inside the scale from constant temperature changes in a typical processing environment. The scale can be easily washed off at the end of each shift to keep it in sanitary condition and avoid the growth of bacteria from food contaminants.
Fast Speed and Large Dual Displays Allow More than One Operator Easily to Work on Valor 2000
Not only does Valor 2000 display results in less than half a second, but with its front and back displays, more than one operator can use the scale for the same job, truly bolstering productivity.
Stainless Steel Version Offered with Extra Check Weighing Mode
The 304 stainless steel Valor 2000’s provide an extra layer of protection, as well as an additional checkweighing mode. This ruggedly durable and easy to clean model enhances the scale’s usability for all checkweighing applications, including sorting, portioning, and quality assurance.
Power and Portability
The 100-240 VAC universal power adapter can be operated from virtually any power source and can automatically switch to adapt to different power and voltage lines. When plugging in your machine is not an option, the built-in, rechargeable lead acid battery will provide power for 50 continuous hours, ensuring uninterrupted operation for more than a full work week!
Adapter connection cover underneath the scale is spring loaded to ensure the power receptacle is protected from the ingress of moisture, especially when the scale is washed down.
Non-Slip Leveling Feet
Large fully rubberized feet are located at extreme corners of the scale to ensure a wide stance and surface resistance that minimizes the risk of the scale sliding or falling off smooth surfaces. The rubber of the feet extends to the shaft that ensures no grooves are exposed when fully extended; a design that passes NSF standards.
Simple Operation with largest LED display
Valor 2000 was designed with the basic weighing needs of the food industry in mind. The LED display window is 20.5mm (0.8 inch) high, which is bigger than most competitive products. It is exceptionally easy to setup and operate, resulting in increased productivity.
- Weighing — Determine the weight of items in the selected unit of measure.
- Check Weighing (V22XW only) — Use the bright red/yellow/green LED’s to easily fill containers and packages by weight -- great for sorting, grading and portioning.
The Valor 2000 is Certified to NSF/ANSI 169 Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices and is USDA-AMS Accepted to NSF/ANSI /3-A 14159-1 Hygiene Requirements for the Design of Meat and Poultry Processing Equipment.
Other Standard Features and Equipment
Level bubble, easy-to-transport carrying handle, removable stainless steel platform and chemical-resistant overlay, mechanical keys, spring loaded cover to protect power connector of scale Approvals
- Product Safety: IEC 61010-1:2010; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-12; UL Std. No. 61010-1 (3rd Edition)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: FCC Part 15; Industry Canada ICES-003 – Class B
- Ingress Protection: IEC 60529 Edition 2.1 – IPX8